Travel and Lodging Info
For Eugene area information, contact Travel Lane County at 1-800-547-5445 or their website, EugeneCascadesCoast.org.
Black Sheep Gathering is held at:
Lane Event Center & Fairgrounds
796 W. 13th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97402
From the I-5 freeway, take Eugene Exit #194B West onto 105. Stay on 105 until it ends on Jefferson Street. Stay on Jefferson until it enters the Fairgrounds at the 13th and Jefferson St main entrance.
Main BSG traffic enters the Fairgrounds at 13th and Jefferson.
If you have any problems finding lodging, contact Travel Lane County and mention that you are seeking lodging for the Black Sheep Gathering. They should have lists of lodging and rates available during our event.
Overnight camping at Lane County Fairgrounds has space available for recreational vehicles, campers and tents. There are a limited number of hookups, assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
There will be a link to Register for Camping Here April 2, 2017
Site Use Rules for Vehicles and Campers at Black Sheep Gathering
The following regulations apply:
- RV and campsites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- RVs may park only in designated and clearly marked spaces and NOT IN THE FIRE LANES.
- All RVs must be self-contained. No dumping or dripping of gray or black water is allowed at Lane Events Center.
- Water and electricity are available, but limited. Please recognize this and allow for sharing electric posts and water sources. RVs will need to provide their own hook-ups and appropriate capacities.
- RV and campers must maintain safe distance between neighbors and ensure safe access for all vehicles entering and exiting the grounds and camping areas.
- Tent spaces do not have water or electricity although portable toilets are available.
- Place site use permit in RV window and make it visible at all times during BSG.
- Campers agree to follow the directions of the Black Sheep Gathering and the Lane Events Center staff.
The Black Sheep Gathering is required to comply with the City of Eugene Fire and Building Code. The Fire Marshal may inspect RV and camping areas during the BSG weekend. The two most important rules to remember are that FIRE LANES MUST BE KEPT CLEAR AT ALL TIMES and ALL RV’S/CAMPERS MUST BE SELF-CONTAINED.
Camping is also available at:
Eugene Kamping World
90932 South Stuart Way
Coburg, OR 97408 (north of Eugene)
541-343-4832 or 800-343-3008 for Reservations