List of All Classes &
- Class Filled
- Class & Wait List Filled
- Beginning Rug Hooking: Hook a Flock of Sheep, Judy Taylor
- Navajo Style Spindling, Christine Thomas-Flitcroft
- Ply on the Fly: Stranded Spinning on a Turkish Spindle, Wanda Jenkins
- Round & Round the Felt Goes – Treasure Boxes & Vessels, L. Ericson
- Russian Style Continental Knitting, Galina A. Khmeleva
- All Steamed Up!, Debbie Ellis
- Beginning Spinning: The Magic of Adding Twist, Shelia January
- Exploring the Drum Carder, Henry and Roy Clemes
- Felt Hat, Tash Wesp
Mobius and the Mysterious Stitch Mirror, Sivia Harding
- Shibori, Judie Overbeek
- Using Your Stash, Judith MacKenzie
- Felted Fingerless Gloves, Loyce Ericson
- Sheep and Goat Nutrition, Woody Lane
- Spinning for Socks, Janel Laidman Vaisbort
- Spinning the Orenburg Way, Galina A. Khmeleva
- Blending Boards: Stripes to Monet, Amelia Garripoli
- Bountiful Sheep: Bluefaced Leicester, Judith MacKenzie
- Finishing Techniques for Knitted Garments I: Seams, Harry Wells
- Spinning for Lace, Michael Kelson
- Wedge Shawl Design, JC Briar
- All Steamed Up!, Debbie Ellis
- Beginning Rigid Heddle, Diane McKinnon
- Designing Noro-Style Yarns, Gwen Powell
Double-Faced Tablet Weaving, Marilyn Romatka
- Eco/Botanical Printing, Tash Wesp
- Felted Slippers, Flora Carlile-Kovacs
- The "You Asked for It" Vest Class, Loyce Ericson
- Beginning Brioche, JC Briar
- Combing & Carding for Spinning Success, Shelia January
- Finishing Techniques for Knitted Garments II: Button Bands,
- Button Holes and Zippers, Harry Wells
- Perfect Your Plying, Judie Overbeek
- Three Glorious Downs: Camel, Yak and Cashmere, Judith MacKenzie
Bow Loom Weaving, Marilyn Romatka
- Fabulous and Fun Locker Hooking, Rosanne Anderson
- Knitting Cables: Lovely Twists and Turns, Harry Wells
- Shearing on Your own, Susie Wilson
- Spinning Lofty Yarns from Worsted Preparations, Michael Kelson
- Spinning Luxury Fibers on Supported Spindles, Jennifer Green
- Spinning Your Dream Yarn, Judith MacKenzie
- Chain Plying and Beyond the 3-Ply, Gwen Powell
- Felted Small Bag, Flora Carlile-Kovacs
- Hand-Sewing in Sheepskin: A Beginners Guide, Anette Skoog
- Indigo Dyeing, Marilyn Robert
Silk Lab, Janel Laidman Vaisbort
Beaded Buttoned Bracelets, Sivia Harding
- Bunny Love: Spinning Angora and Angora Blends, Shelia January
- Felted Sheep: Basic Sculptural Needle Felting, Miranda Rommel
Multi-Directional Scarves, JC Briar
- Power Spinning on an Electric Wheel, Amelia Garripoli
Workshop Registration 2018
Online Registration closed on June 16, 2018
Online registration for Black Sheep Gathering 2018 has closed. We will not give refunds for workshop cancellations unless another person fills the canceled space from the waiting list. If your space is filled, cancellation fees will apply (see section on cancellation). In-person registration will be available at the start of the Friday morning check-in on June 29.
Unless otherwise noted in the workshop descriptions, the workshops will be held at several buildings at the Linn County Expo Center. Workshops are held during all three days of the Gathering — Friday, June 29, Saturday, June 30 and Sunday, July 1, 2018.
Morning and all day workshops begin at 9am and afternoon workshops begin at 1:30pm. Check-in times are 8:15-9am and 12:45pm-1:30pm respectively. Students need to check in at the convention center unless otherwise advised.
Problems or Questions:
If you have any problems, or questions about your registration, please contact Tamara Andreas, Workshops Registration Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop Registration During the Black Sheep Gathering:
We will register people for workshops that have openings during the Black Sheep Gathering on a first-come first-served basis.
You will receive confirmation of your registration by e-mail. The confirmation notice will provide you with: The names and times of your workshops, as well materials required. There will also be a link to your registration record. If you do not receive your confirmation e-mail in your inbox, please check your junk/spam filters. If you do not find it there, please let us know and we will get it to you.
We will keep a waiting list of up to 5 people for each workshop. Names will be placed on waiting lists in the order that requests are received. If someone cancels out of a workshop prior to the Black Sheep Gathering, we will contact the first person on the list and offer them the space. You will have 2 days to respond, after which we will move to the next person in line.
If you do not make it on to the waiting list, we will let you know. You cannot be enrolled in a workshop and be on the waiting list for another workshop that is occurring at the same time.
All-day classes include a 1½-hour break from 12-1:30pm to allow ample time for lunch and shopping.