Online Registration is Closed.
List of All Classes &
- Class Filled
- Class & Wait List Filled
- Class Cancelled
- Bountiful Sheep: Spinning Shetland – Judith MacKenzie
- Crisscrossing the Rainbow: Color Cables – Harry Wells
- Spinpossible – Mission Objective: Tweed Effects with Silk – Michael Kelson
- Navajo Style Spindling – Christine Thomas-Flitcroft
- The ABCs of Drop Spindling – Teresa Waldo
- Adventures in Drum Carding – Henry and Roy Clemes
- Beginning Rigid Heddle – Diane McKinnon
- Beginning Wheel Spinning – Linda Hansen
- Create Your Own Dye Recipe Book – Day 1 of 2 – Terry Mattison
- Demystifying Resists in Felt Making – Patti Barker
- Dragon Magic – Nancy Skakel
- Dye Your Own Fiber – Allison Harding
- Beginning Inkle Loom – Leslie Verts
- Ooops! Correcting Mistakes and Learning to "Read" Your Knitting – Harry Wells
- Spinpossible – Mission Objective: Boucle – Michael Kelson
- Supported Spindle Spinning – Teresa Waldo
- The Art of Plying – Judith MacKenzie
- Colorwork the Easy Way: Mosaic Knitting – Harry Wells
- Spinpossible – Mission Objective: Socks – Michael Kelson
- Viking Knit 4 Petal Bracelet – Teresa Waldo
- A Bag of Your Own – Nancy Skakel
- Advanced Pick-up Inkle Weaving – Leslie Verts
- Color Theory: Carding for Tints and Shades – Henry and Roy Clemes
- Create Your Own Dye Recipe Book – Day 2 of 2 – Terry Mattison
- Delightful Drafting – Ruth Northrop
- Dye Your Own Yarn – Allison Harding
- Felted Journal/Book Cover – Patti Barker
- Popular Wheel Mechanics – Judith MacKenzie
- Rigid Heddle Loom Weaving: Intermediate / Advanced Weaving Structures – Diane McKinnon
- Classic Afghan Stitch: Basic Tunisian Crochet with Cross Stitch Patterns – Harry Wells
- Spinpossible – Mission Objective: Lace – Michael Kelson
- Stranded Knitting with Portuguese Purling – Teresa Waldo
- All Things Valais Blacknose! – Marita Tauni
- Home Alone with a Fleece – Judith MacKenzie
- Felted Buttons of Many Colors – Loyce Ericson
- Intro to Blending Boards – Henry and Roy Clemes
- Learn to Spin Using a Cross-armed Spindle – Wanda Jenkins
- Sheep Breed Study – Lois Olund
- Short Steps to Long Draw – Ruth Northrop
- Cancelled - Spinning Silk Hankies without Tears – Barbara diJeannene
- Beyond Plain Weave – Hazel Spencer
- Nuno Felt Art Vest – Patti Barker
- One Pot Dye Wonder! – Diane McKinnon
- Tapestry Weaving Sampler – Teresa Waldo
- Water, Time, and Patience: Creating a Wet Felt Hat – Sara Gibson
- All-in-One Beginning Rug Hooking – Judy Taylor
- Beginning Tablet Weaving – Caroline Feyling
- Cancelled - Fabulous and Fun Locker Hooking – Roseanne Anderson
- Felted Sheep: Basic 3D Needle Felting – Miranda Rommel
- Intro to Circular Weaving – Rachael Grow
Workshop Registration Information for 2023
Online registration for Black Sheep Gathering 2023 has closed.
Registration Closed the morning of June 10, 2023. We will not give refunds for workshop cancellations unless another person fills the canceled space from the waiting list. If your space is filled, cancellation fees will apply (see section on cancellations below). In-person registration will be available at the start of the Friday morning check-in on June 23.
Workshops will be held in various buildings on the grounds of the Linn County Fair and Expo Center and adjacent hotels. Workshops are held during all three days of the Gathering — Friday, June 23, Saturday, June 24 and Sunday, June 25, 2023.
Contact Us: You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check-in: Morning and all day workshops begin at 9am and afternoon workshops begin at 1:30pm. Check-in times are 8:15-9am and 12:45pm-1:30pm respectively. Students need to check in at the convention center unless otherwise advised.
Problems or Questions:
If you have any problems, or questions about your registration, please contact Tamara Andreas, Workshops Registration Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
Workshop Registration During the Black Sheep Gathering:
We will register people for workshops that have openings during the Black Sheep Gathering on a first-come first-served basis.
You will receive confirmation of your registration by e-mail. The confirmation notice will provide you with: The names and times of your workshops, as well materials required. There will also be a link to your registration record. If you do not receive your confirmation e-mail in your inbox, please check your junk/spam filters. If you do not find it there, please let us know and we will get it to you.
We will keep a waiting list of up to 5 people for each workshop. Names will be placed on waiting lists in the order that requests are received. If someone cancels out of a workshop prior to the Black Sheep Gathering, we will contact the first person on the list and offer them the space. You will have 2 days to respond, after which we will move to the next person in line.
If you do not make it on to the waiting list, we will let you know. You cannot be enrolled in a workshop and be on the waiting list for another workshop that is occurring at the same time.
All-day classes include a 1½-hour break from 12-1:30pm to allow ample time for lunch and shopping.
Fees and Cancellation PolicyWorkshop Fees and Materials Fees: The workshop fee and materials fee are listed in the workshop descriptions. When you register, the materials fee is included in the overall fee that you are charged. We collect the materials fees and give them to the instructors.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:The following fees apply to cancellations/workshop changes:
- Cancellation fee: An $8.00 fee will apply to each workshop that is cancelled or changed.
- There will be no refunds for workshops that are cancelled after June 11, 2023.
- If you create more than one registration for yourself, your registration files will be consolidated into a single record. An $8.00 change fee will be assessed for each time this needs to be done.
Unless extreme medical/life-threatening circumstances apply, we cannot waive these fees. These fees are to cover the costs that RegOnline charges us and help us to maintain the Black Sheep Gathering from year to year.